Artificial Turf Policy
Rules & Gameplay
Please be aware of the following guidelines while participating on artificial turf fields:
- Abide by the artificial turf policy stated below.
- Bags, purses, backpacks, etc., may not be allowed inside the gates.
- Allowed items include: uniforms, cleats, footballs, water.
- Parents must supervise children at all times. The parent(s) of unsupervised children will be asked to leave, along with the player they came with.
All teams and individuals are subject to the following rules.
- No pets, alcohol or drugs.
- No paint or permanent markings on field’s surfaces.
- Proper athletic footwear must be worn at all times.
- No spikes, umbrella or other poles or posts may be placed into the field turf at any time.
- No bikes, skateboards, rollerblades or skates.
- Food, drink (other than water), sunflower seeds, candy and gum are strictly prohibited on field surfaces.
- No glass bottles or containers.
- No cigarettes, chewing tobacco, cigars, fireworks, or open flames.
- Fields are closed to all unsupervised use.
- Violators will be cited for trespassing.
- Distribution and/or posting of signs, flyers, cards, posters, or any advertisements is not permitted on the field or on vehicle windows.